IcadDIGI is a 3D non-contact digitizer specially developed for the shoe sector.
- Allow lasts digitations without using supports (toe and heel) using a support that fix the last on the conetop.
- Can digitize soles, heels and more objects.
- It guarantees a faithful reproduction of the real object thanks to its maximum resolution of 0.1 mm.
- It can incorporate a digital camera for the acquisition of textures, facilitating reverse engineering processes.
|External dimensions||1040x1150x700 mm.|
|Scanned volume||355x295x170 mm.|
*Digitation of a last, size 37, with mill quality
|Voltage||240 Vac, 50Hz|
Full integration with INESCOP CAD systems and easy to use
- Compatible with last design and manufacturing IcadFOR.
- Compatible with sole design software Icad3DP.
- Reduced parameters number that allow easy to use.
- Can predigitize the object to determine automatically the position.
- Adjust dynamically the digititation to the shape of the object.
- After finish the digitation, it store automatically the digitation file.
Export to the most common formats
- STL, IGS, ASC, VRML, PDF3D, BMP.
- HOR y LST for digital lasts.
Textures digitations (optional)
- The digitizer can include a digital camera to acquire the texture of the object.
- After the digitalization, the system takes the needed photos automatically.
- It show the texture over the digitized geometry.
- The object and the texture can be exported using the formats: VRML, pdf3D and LST.