FOOT PRINT DIGITIZER
The foot print digitizer is a portable scanner suitable for the digitization and reconstruction of foot prints. The most important characteristics are:
- Easy foot positioning, the scanner process is always visible.
- Fast and precise digitalization system that ensures a true reconstruction of the foot.
- Lightweight and reduced size for and easy transport and installation.
- Plug&Play (Pnp) device using USB port, compatible with any computer with Windows operating system.
- Geometry exportation in the most used formats.
- Easy integration with the IcadPAN software for custom anatomic insoles design.
|External dimensions||136x420x725 mm.|
|Scanned volume||140x60x400 mm.|
|Complete scan||18 s.|
|Power supply||100-240 Vac.|
|Power consumption||150 W.|
Integration with INESCOP CAD systems and scanning
- Direct communication with IcadPAN software for the creation and manufacturing of custom insoles.
The foot print digitizer integrates a 3D application that enables to scan, reconstruct, visualize and export the results.
- Possibility tos can foot prints and foam prints.
- Real time visualization of the adquisition during the scanning process.
Reconstruction and exportation
- Point filtering and automatic reconstruction of the scanned object.
- Scanning parameters definition
- Geometry exportation in OBJ and STL formats.
- Exported files ready to use in the IcadPAN software.
Use in IcadPAN
- Custom insoles creation from the digitized foot or foam print.
- Customization and positioning of additions using the digitalization as a guide.