ANATOMIC INSOLES DESIGN
IcadPAN is a 3D anatomic insoles design software with an intuitive inteface, that allows to automate many tasks that professionals in the podology sector usually do by hand, from the design to the manfuctaring of the insole. Moreover, enables the personalization of the insole to adapt it to the characteristics and needs of each patient.
IcadPAN can generate automatically an insole from:
- Foot measures.
- The foot size of the patient using a standard insole.
- The digitalization of:
- Foot print
- Foam print
Configure easily several insole parameters to adapt it to the needs of the patient.:
- Inside and outside length, heel and metatarsals width, arch height,…
- Thickness, heel cup, heel raise, wedges, inverted orthotic, bottom curvature,…
- Full, ¾ and rigid insoles.
You have at your disposal several additions like:
- Unloadings (Drop, point, metatarsal)
- Metatarsal Additions (Bar, pad, dome, custom,…)
- Inside wedges (Heel skive)
- Engrave text
Completely customizable in position, rotation, size,…
Database and precise edition of design curves
- Management of patients database and insoles history.
- Standard insoles database to use as starting point.
- IcadPAN enables to fully personalize the insole allowing to edit manually any of the curves that make it up (internal curves and the contour curve).
- Using a simple form, machine features and tools to use are introduced into the system.
- IcadPAN allows to define differents kinds of paths, calculating automatically all the parameters and simulating the result on the screen.
- We can manage the manufacturing of multiple insoles in the same block.
- Double sided insoles machining.
- The generated paths can be exported directly into a machine file to proceed with the machining by CNC.