The Web platform for Footwear Configurator allows visualization and combination of materials (colors and textures) of virtual shoe models in a fast and ease way, independently of the personal computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Work with an easy and intuitive Web and cross-platform environment, with no need of advance knowledge.
- Visualize in a fast and realistic way, the virtual shoe in all the different possibilities of materials and colors.
- Integrate easily the Footwear Configurator into your Web, full customization with all the photo-realistic pictures of your models.
- Speed up the decision making of the different options of model to be manufactured, without having to physically produce.
- Power your business through the online sales.
Virtual content generation thanks to Icad3D+
- Design virtual shoe models in Icad3D+ with the desired material configuration.
- Add combination rules, according to the restrictions o requirements of your company.
- Easily create a virtual photo studio.
- Choose the quality and different views to show your footwear models.
- Easy selection of the shoe model group of element.
- Material selection among those available.
- Instant photo-realistic view of the new combination created.
External systems integration
- Thanks to the additional information added on Icad3D+, the process links to factory and product references.
- Easy integration of the Web platform into your online shop o commercial Web.
Make the most of your possibilities
- Increase your product value or access new market opportunities by offering a new online shop experience.
- Take advantage of the marketing opportunities that the photo-realistic views offers, having infinity of combinations of the virtual shoe model.
- Save costs and times thanks to its use as a commercial tool. An entire virtual catalog and much more on a mobile or tablet device.
- Off-line software application for tablet devices based on Windows operating system.
- Cross-platform and responsive Web application, compatible with the main browsers and devices.