Software for 2D/3D footwear design and pattern making that works in a 3D virtual environment and in a 2D technical environment, in parallel and simultaneously.
WHAT CAN YOU GET WITH ICAD3D +?
- Design, create and modify footwear models, and their patterns, parallel and simultaneously in 3D or 2D with absolute reliability and precision.
- Perform flattening of any last, including boots and booties, with total accuracy.
- Modify with a simple “click” the flattening, avoiding the repetition of the processes that should be carried out if these modifications were made manually.
- Create, or import, floors, heels, ornaments and accessories quickly and easily, thanks to its intuitive interface.
- Customize and obtain images with a hyperrealistic appearance as a photograph taken from real footwear models.
- Simulate the unlasting of the footwear adding realism to your models.
- Export the patterns of the models to any cutting machine, without any additional adaptation and without ever losing the correlation between 3D and 2D.
- Recalculate consumption without re-flattening. In this way, you can modify the parts of the models to get the best possible use.
- Grade shoe sizes in a completely customizable way and in a single “click”.
- Create fully customizable technical sheets to the productive process of your company, integrating any type of information, photographs and even 3D objects.
- Work in a simple and intuitive environment, very easy to use, in which any modification automatically recalculates both the 3D and 2D environment.