The foot digitizer is the new and innovative scanner that offers a fast and precise digitalization of the foot. Thanks to its advanced vision system, it allows to work without noise and in an open environment. It’s more important characteristics are:
- Easy foot positioning, the scanner process is always visible.
- Fast and precise digitalization system that ensures a true foot reconstruction.
- Lightweight and reduced size for and easy transport and installation.
- Plug&Play (Pnp) device using USB port, compatible with any computer with Windows operating system.
|External dimensions||422x416x735 mm.|
|Scanned volume||140x160x400 mm.|
|Complete scan||18 s.|
|Power supply||100-240 Vac.|
|Power consumption||150 W.|
Integration with INESCOP CAD systems and compatible with most commonly used formats
- Direct communication with IcadPIE software for the automatic measurement of the foot.
- Compatible with IcadFOR system for last customization.
- Noise filtering and reconstruction of cloud points (from the INESCOP digitizer or using standard cloud points files, like ASC).
- Virtual feet analysis and measurement (from the INESCOP digitizer or from geometry files, like STL.
Full measurement of the foot and analysis and detailed report of measurements
- Automatic computing of the 33 most representative measures of the foot.
- Tools for manual measurement of the foot (perimeters, lengths, widths, angles, etc.).
- Full analysis of the foot (foot-print profile, characteristics planes, etc.).
- Geometry and curves export to different file formats (IGS, STL, FMS o PLN).
- Generation of detailed report with foot automatic and manual measures.
- Compatible with the design and manufacturing shoe last software, IcadFOR.
- Foot and last measures comparison.
- Last customization to get a better fit with the digitized foot.