Guideline translation only.
RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING.
The responsible for the purpose of processing and the security of the personal data provided is: “RED 21, S.L.” (Tax ID): C.I.F. B- B-53093969, Address: Calle Cervantes 53, 03600 Elda (Alicante).
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA.
- The personal data provided shall not be subject to any transfer unless it is stated specifically in the specific processes.
- Optionally, for the hiring of computing cloud services and/or services for the sending of emails, as well as related services, the personal data can be:
- Transferred to businesses for digital services located within the European Economic Area (EEA) or,
- Transferred to businesses for digital services located outside the EEA under the protection of the Privacy Shield as they count on means of protection sufficient to guarantee the security of personal data. More information available following this link:https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
In each case of processing of personal data collected concerning yourself, we will inform you of the legal basis that legitimises the processing of your personal data.
- The Right to Access:
The right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are proccessing personal data concerning you, or not.
- The Right to Portability:
As long as we are processing your personal data with your consent through computerised means, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured format, of common use and computer readable transferred to your possion or that of a third party. It shall contain only perosnal data that you have provided us.
- The Right to Rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if these are innaccurate, including the right to complete data that is incomplete.
- The Right to Supression:
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the suppression of any personal data of yours when the requirements stated in the RGPD are met.
- The Right to Opposition:
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data on the basis of our own legitimate interest. We will not continue processing the personal data unless we can show compelling legitimate motive for this that supersedes your interests, rights and liberties, either for the formulation, the exercising or defence of grievances.
- The Right to Remove Consent:
In the case of processing based upon consent, you shall be able to remove the same at any time.
- The Right to Present a Grievance before a Controlling Authority:
If you suspect that we are processing your personal data in an incorrect manner, you can contact us. You also have the right to present a grievance before the relevant authority for data protection.
- The Right to Limitation:
You have the right to request that we limit our processing of your data where permitted by the RGPD.
- Exercising of these Rights:
Through a letter or email along with a photocopy of your NIF/NIE/Passport, made out to the address indicated in the Legal Notice.
The client and/or user of the web shall be the only one responsible for the authenticity of the personal data provided as well as the updating of the same.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING.
We will use your personal data to handle any request for information, grievance or complaint by means of the contact form.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our own legitimate interest.
Personal data shall be kept for a period of two years from the moment they cease to be processed, without prejudice to the exercising of the rights extended to you as the concerned.